Please call or email me directly to schedule speaking engagements and workshops (at least 6 months in advance). I have experience teaching short courses for audiences up to 160 and full-day workshops for 120 (maximum).
Current topics include:
- Early Intervention Best Practices
- Caregiver Coaching and Routines-Based Intervention
- Autism, Joint Attention, and Symbolic Play
- Screen-Time and Supporting Caregivers of Digital Natives
- Read a formal letter of recommendation HERE
I’ve gone “bagless” since your training, and I’m part of a team who is supporting the rest of our company in moving toward this same model. Your training has completely changed my therapy, and in just a few short weeks, has begun to change the lives of several of my families. Thank you, Alyssa Allen, B.S.-SLPA
- “One of the BEST presentations I have ever attended”
- “Stacey had outstanding knowledge in all areas she spoke about. She kept everyone engaged and was not boring at all”
- “Dynamic presentation with personal stories, video clips, research, and handouts”
- “Meaningful research findings presented on screen-time, most importantly resources to give caregivers on developmentally appropriate practices. I loved the handout chalked full of valuable information.
- This presentation is the BEST training I have ever had on screen-time. It goes well beyond the NO SCREEN-TIME recommendations that frequently are not practiced by most families I serve.”
- “In a day in age where technology is taking over, it is refreshing to hear someone so passionate about the subject and who feels empowered to learn more about how to use media in a more positive and interactive way.”
- “Terrific work about technology and practical application for mindful usage.”