If you’ve landed on this page, it’s likely that you’re shopping for a speech therapist. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions (626.922.5275). I always provide a free consultation to each family. A consultation can help us all determine if I am a good match for meeting your family’s needs. For more information and current updates, go HERE.
- Certified Member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association since 2005
- Early Intervention Specialist Credential earned in 2007 (Chicago, IL)
- National Guest Speaker on topics related to early intervention, autism, and screen-time
- ACE Award recipient in 2017 & 2018 for dedication to lifelong learning
- 2018-2019 CHLA/USC LEND Fellow
- Specialized knowledge and experience in evaluating and treating Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with young children with autism and social communication disorders since 2002
- Supervisor and mentor to both new and seasoned speech-language pathologists and cross disciplinary colleagues
- “Stacey Landberg, M.S. CCC/SLP has been a huge help on my journey. She has been my mentor through my journey into private practice. We met at Florida State University in our graduate studies. Years later we reconnected in Los Angeles. She began her private practice in 2006. She was a huge mentor of mine since she had this experience. I continue to see her as a mentor. She has extensive knowledge in early intervention and I am always learning something new from her.” Read about more about my wonderful SLP colleague here
- Developed “TOT TALK“ a peer and parent training class for young children with language impairments (supported by grant-funding since 2012)
- Director of an early intervention department in L.A. in 2006
- Formal training in Hanen (More than Words), SCERTS, PECS, and Family Guided Routines Based Intervention
- Experience working with over 1,000 children, families, and cross disciplinary professionals in the greater Los Angeles area (testimonials here)
- Licensed speech-language pathologist in the state of CA
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Early intervention, parent-coaching, and routines-based intervention, authentic assessment, childhood apraxia of speech, developmental language disorder, language delay, oral motor planning (including apraxia), speech sound disorders, hearing loss, craniofacial anomalies (including cleft palate and cleft lip), high risk populations (including low birth weight, premature birth, foster/adopted children, drug exposure, multiple births), social communication disorder, and autism.
M.S., Florida State University, 2004B.A., University of Redlands, 2002400+ post-graduate credits earned in speech-language pathology and related disciplines (ACE Award 2017)
- American Speech-Language Pathology and Hearing Association, 2004-present
- Infant Development Association of CA, 2014-present
- Community of Practice Member (SSIP Local Implementation Plan; Zero to Three Prenatal to age 5)
When Stacey’s not working, she spends her free time exploring kid-friendly places in LA with her husband and children.
© Stacey B. Landberg and http://www.speechtheraping.com, 2018, All Rights Reserved