If you’ve landed on this page, it’s likely that you’re shopping for a speech therapist. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions (626.922.5275). I always provide a free consultation to each family. A consultation can help us all determine if I am a good match for meeting your family’s needs.
- Certified Member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association since 2005
- Early Intervention Specialist Credential earned in 2007
- Experience working with over 1,000 children and families in the greater Los Angeles area
- National Guest Speaker and Conference Lecturer
- ACE Award recipient in 2017 for dedication to lifelong learning
- Supervisor and mentor to both new and seasoned speech-language pathologists
- Developed “TOT TALK” a peer and parent training class for young children with language impairments (supported by grant-funding since 2012)
- Director of an early intervention department in L.A. in 2006
- Formal training in Hanen (More than Words), SCERTS, PECS, and Family Guided Routines Based Intervention
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Early intervention, parent-coaching, and routines-based intervention, authentic assessment, developmental language disorder, language delay, oral motor planning (including apraxia), speech sound disorders, hearing loss, craniofacial anomalies (including cleft palate and cleft lip), high risk populations (including low birth weight, premature birth, foster/adopted children, drug exposure, multiple births), social communication disorder, and Autism.
M.S., Florida State University, 2004B.A., University of Redlands, 2002400+ post-graduate credits earned in speech-language pathology and related disciplines (ACE Award 2017)
- American Speech-Language Pathology and Hearing Association, 2004-present
- Infant Development Association of CA, 2014-present
When Stacey’s not working, she spends her free time exploring kid-friendly places in LA with her husband and children.
© Stacey B. Landberg and http://www.speechtheraping.com, 2017, All Rights Reserved